Revealing the blog...

Toronto
I am just a randomized spectrum of life. I created this blog to express what I have recently seen and heard, defining it into my own words. I named this blog with the word Saiko, a Japanese slang for expressing "the best!" or "the coolest!." It is by no means a way for me to indirectly say what I see I consider to be crazy or psychotic. Just had to put that on the table. In short, I am going to post cool events and tell you what I think about it.

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Tanjobi Omedetto


Through a harsh dark and stormy evening, a gathering begins. This description is the night of my Sister’s birthday. I know what you are thinking and the answer is “No”. It was not a horrible meeting, nor were there lashing of negative comments towards anyone. The weather was just not our friend that night.

My friends were able to join the festivities. We had a blast. Drinks were bought and shared. A shot was given to me even if I was going to drive later in the evening (Of course, I did not even reach my “buzzed” state). Lots of catching up occurred.
Birthdays are always a nice excuse to gather a bunch of unconnected friends. People met new strangers. Gestures of all sorts were expressed towards one another. Later, the numbers dwindled. Finally, the clouds gave way for a dark dry sky. A drive home with friends was never better.

No comments:

Post a Comment