Revealing the blog...

Toronto
I am just a randomized spectrum of life. I created this blog to express what I have recently seen and heard, defining it into my own words. I named this blog with the word Saiko, a Japanese slang for expressing "the best!" or "the coolest!." It is by no means a way for me to indirectly say what I see I consider to be crazy or psychotic. Just had to put that on the table. In short, I am going to post cool events and tell you what I think about it.

Monday, August 3, 2009

Nihongo wa hontoni mendoukusai desu yo, kedo gambattemasu!


Recently, I have been learning and practicing Japanese. Hence the Japanese phrases and the play of words in the title. Currently, it is a dream that I will travel to Japan and it will hopefully be fulfilled soon enough. The learning and practicing Japanese is purely for pleasure. It is my new addiction, a fun addiction.


As stated in the current blog title: "Japanese is really difficult, but I try my best." I always say this quote internally before I begin to utter any words in this third language I have grown to enjoy. Though writing, grammar, and vocabulary are difficult to fully grasp in my early stages, I will continue and fight on! I will seek fluency. You wait and see world, I will be able to stress my feelings in paragraph form using hiragana, katakana, and kanji soon enough!

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to watching you learn! It's like more legalized stalking, really

    ReplyDelete