Revealing the blog...

Toronto
I am just a randomized spectrum of life. I created this blog to express what I have recently seen and heard, defining it into my own words. I named this blog with the word Saiko, a Japanese slang for expressing "the best!" or "the coolest!." It is by no means a way for me to indirectly say what I see I consider to be crazy or psychotic. Just had to put that on the table. In short, I am going to post cool events and tell you what I think about it.

Friday, August 14, 2009

Movements Move

Watching the drastic movement of the world displaces my mind into a trance of “what if’s…” and “should have’s”… This induces my mind to scramble through my thoughts. Within the chaos, I slowly single out past events and reminisce. Most of the memories included others from some point in time. Recollections were more prominent when it was experienced with others… At least that is how I feel.

Recently, I had watched a movie “5 Millimeters Per Second.” This movie had greatly widened my eye lids. The artistic action of the objects incorporate with the characters of the story is magnificient. It brings to light an important topic that wanders in and out of my mind: time, place, people… Factors which affect the strength of a bond in a relationship. The movie expresses the distancing of friendships and interests through 3 short chapters. This movie completely suggested my earlier thought of “what if’s” and “should have’s.” The one hour compilation had truly touched me into a profound realization.
As I looked deeper into the movie. I saw strong bonds forced to dissipate from a former comfort zone. I had experienced and realized this before, but it feels more insightful and meaningful when conducted into an artistic anime (Sad that I had to find more meaning through an anime… I am somewhat of an Otaku after all…). At that time, I carefully looked at my past associations if there was a countdown to the separation I had experience. I then quietly evaluated if the countdown was decreasing by time or by the strength of a relationship. I will never know at this point.

Sadly, people grow and change. New people arrive. Faces transform from one phase to the next unexpectedly. Seasons fall like a mist brought from the sky. The dancing ripples grow ever distant. Alterations occur with each letter typed. Fortunately, even with the loss of many, I am still content with my entire surroundings and sadness barely lurks within my world.

Now I wait for the next countdown to strike.

No comments:

Post a Comment