Revealing the blog...

Toronto
I am just a randomized spectrum of life. I created this blog to express what I have recently seen and heard, defining it into my own words. I named this blog with the word Saiko, a Japanese slang for expressing "the best!" or "the coolest!." It is by no means a way for me to indirectly say what I see I consider to be crazy or psychotic. Just had to put that on the table. In short, I am going to post cool events and tell you what I think about it.

Friday, August 7, 2009

The Disappearing Act – Sayonara watashi no tomodachi. Itsu o aimashoo ka?

As the summer progresses, people tend to think of new ideas or submerge into their old “to do list” and check if there are realistic goals that could be currently accomplished. That list may have its tears from being pulverized in those pockets of the pants not worn for 8 months, but it is still legible. One of my friends recently had finally checked something off his list: Move to Africa. For 2 years. He left this morning in fact.


2 years seem very distant, but time rushes unexpectedly. Sadly, the waiting always seems longer than it truly is. Though he may be hours away by plane, days away by car/boat, months-years away by walk (might be a decade for me since I walk slow), memories will always reside in that frontal lobe of mine. Hopefully no imminent strike to my head to destroy my struggling brain cells will occur anytime soon (or at all actually…).


Why have already created two goodbye posts already?!


I just started this blog a few days ago!!

Nani kore?! Kono sayonara wa hontoni kanashii desu yo!

Dammit people, you all should stay bounded already.


Anyways... Since I just created a heartfelt blog about my friend, it's time to replace him. I will start taking applications. Apply within.

Razle

No comments:

Post a Comment