Revealing the blog...

Toronto
I am just a randomized spectrum of life. I created this blog to express what I have recently seen and heard, defining it into my own words. I named this blog with the word Saiko, a Japanese slang for expressing "the best!" or "the coolest!." It is by no means a way for me to indirectly say what I see I consider to be crazy or psychotic. Just had to put that on the table. In short, I am going to post cool events and tell you what I think about it.

Monday, August 3, 2009

Hashin de "not so fully complete happiness" o tabemashta!


Googling through the internet while craving sushi during a late night can cause people to find the strangest creations. I found this wonderful and astounding concoction of a delightful sushi/sashimi mix… a shoal of fish… with edemame…. Sprinkled with caviar… and other random sushi ingredients… If you are ready to be shocked into a state of hunger, behold… The Sushi Wedding Cake!


This is just simply wonderful... It was worth all the needed ellipsis in the intro. Whoever created this was pure genius and an artisan of Japanese cuisine (to my eyes anyways). To satisfy my hunger, my friend and I went to an All You Can Eat (AYCE) sushi buffet. I was at my limit at the end of that feast. Onaka ga ippai (Translation: My stomach is full). Though it was nice to dig into replenishing Japanese AYCE, it is different from the idea of using your chopsticks to dig into that watering mounting of happiness. I guess today’s meal will have to suffice.


Time to wobble to the next post…

No comments:

Post a Comment