Revealing the blog...

Toronto
I am just a randomized spectrum of life. I created this blog to express what I have recently seen and heard, defining it into my own words. I named this blog with the word Saiko, a Japanese slang for expressing "the best!" or "the coolest!." It is by no means a way for me to indirectly say what I see I consider to be crazy or psychotic. Just had to put that on the table. In short, I am going to post cool events and tell you what I think about it.

Friday, August 7, 2009

Old News Turned New Again: Pregnancy, The New Fashion?!


I read this in the 24, a local Toronto Newspaper, today. A Czech model, Kurkova, recently is in her maternal stages of life. Congratulations Mrs. Model. Yet, she stated, "you know, it's probably the new thing to be pregnant. It's not to have the Chanel python bag. It's to be pregnant." Such an absurd comment in one sitting. Being preggers is not a recent fashion statement... Nor should it be identified as a form of fahion at all. Giving birth to a living creature that has been thriving from your inner nutrients shouldn't be stamped as fashion (Yes, sounds creepy, but that is the truth). Being able to bear a child is a wonderful thought (not to all people), so don't compare it to you newly bought shoes. I'm sorry, but if you think pregancny is a new fad, then my mother has been through the fad before Mrs. C. Oh yea, by the way, she was with the fad 4 times, and she is pretty much over that fad. Also, according to you, even animals are fashionable before you Mrs. C. These are the same living creatures that helped create those purses that are drowning in the back of your closet, replaced by your "new" trendy style. Even Mary was in the trend before you and she did not even attain a child through natural causes during the biblical ages! (That meant no turkey basters). If you are reading this, please... Go to your nearest clothing store, boutique, or "that favorite place to splurge" and buy a hat, then tilt it in a nice angle. Don't use fashion as an excuse to make a baby. Now, this call for a deep breathing session from all this venting.


Now I'm spent.

Peace.

Razle

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. babies are like parasites. and once upon a time eating tapeworms (also parasites) was the bees knees.

    things come back in style. just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete