Revealing the blog...

Toronto
I am just a randomized spectrum of life. I created this blog to express what I have recently seen and heard, defining it into my own words. I named this blog with the word Saiko, a Japanese slang for expressing "the best!" or "the coolest!." It is by no means a way for me to indirectly say what I see I consider to be crazy or psychotic. Just had to put that on the table. In short, I am going to post cool events and tell you what I think about it.

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Distraction

Sometimes when I try to concentrate on one thought, I become side tracked by random environmental stimulus. Damn it. All I want to do is continue my studying and get this dreaded excessive thinking over. Distractions help me procrastinate and propel me towards a road where it is irrelevant on the current priority. I hate it. Do I have ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder)? Or… Do I just hate concentrating on one thought since my mind is always misplaced everywhere in my room? Maybe a dose of Rinalin will help…


Right now, my current enemy is Mr. Youtube.com… I cannot get enough of the random links being shared and given to me. Sometimes I think the computer should automatically shut-off if I go on youtube…

I just realized… Even as a type each and every single piece of letter that’s in this effin’ Blog… I am procrastinating the inevitable!!


ARGH!!


So frustrating…


Well that is all; I shall continue my studying…


I just needed to be heard by a random reader who I may never meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment